Florida Contractors Test Preparation's
8 day General Contractor's Orlando class
6 day cram course plus 2 days of study groups
Our 6 Day Cram class is a crash course for the contractors license test designed to teach you everything you will need to know to pass the contractor’s exam test in Florida. We have a highly experienced and knowledgeable staff at our contractor license school — these experts in the field will give you plenty of one on one attention in the classroom. All that we bring to you in the classroom as well as the materials for the Florida contractors test preparation are comprehensive and organized to help you learn all of the concepts in a condensed period of time.
- Lectures go for 50 mins. and breaks are taken at 10 mins. before each
- Lunch is taken from 12 to 1 each day.
- The first 2 days of the class will be Business only.
- The second 4 days of class will be covering the Technical part of
About the Course
- 1500 practice questions (approx. 50 plus
hours) to complete prior to class
- Live Lectures for both Business and
- Maximum 35 new students per class
- Very High pass rate
- If for some reason you do
not pass the first try,
you are more than welcome to sit in on our class ONE more time free of charge
1 year of registering for class.
Monday and Tuesday is the Business course
Wednesday thru Saturday is the Technical course
with two additional
days of student study groups on "Sunday and Monday"
The state will
give the GC test on Tuesday
After the June
Exam the state will give the exam on computer continuously
- June 4-11 with the GC Technical Test on the 12 (2018)
- Aug 6-13 with the GC Technical Test done on computer any
- Oct 1-8 with the GC Technical Test done on computer any time
- Dec 3-10 with the GC Technical Test done on computer any
- To register call us at 1-888-907-1153
- Don't wait to long! The sooner you start
studying, the better off you will be when taking your exam.
- The Business portion of the exam is given
on computer at a date and testing center of your choice.
recommend you scheduled your Business Test, near your home on
the Monday after you take the Technical Test.
starts on Tuesday
Technical starts on Thursday
Test is on
- Tuesday 8am to 6pm (Long Day)
- Wednesday 8am to 4pm
- Thursday 8am to 6pm (Long Day)
- Friday 8am to 4pm
- Saturday 8am to 8pm (Extra Long Day)
- Sunday 8am to 1pm (Short Day ) No Lunch
- Monday 8am to 6pm (Long Day) Students studying together as
- Tuesday 8am to 6pm (Long Day) Students studying together as
Orlando Course Location
Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Lake
- 6955 Lake Nona Boulevard
- Orlando, FL, US
- Phone: (407) 888-9974
- Fifteen minutes from airport.
- Hotel discounts are offered to our
students if you make reservations 2 weeks or more in advance.
Cut off dates for student hotel discounts
are as follows:
The cut off day for the hotel discount is 14 days
before class starts.
Call the actual hotel, not reservations.
"Don't want until
the last minute!"
If you are having trouble please ask to speak
with someone in sales.
Ask for Connie or Danielle.
Course is Geared Towards
- Out-of-State Contractors
- those with good math backgrounds
NOTE TO STUDENTS: We do NOT register you
for your exam date. YOU are responsible for registering yourself for
the Florida State Exam. Please click
HERE to register for the exam.